Our friends at The Memorial Coliseum are donating a percentage of the ticket sales from select upcoming performances of Cirque du Soleil to to Cancer Services.
To take advantage of this opportunity, patrons may choose to follow one of these options:
1) Purchase tickets online below by clicking on the individual dates. Enter CSNI as the password and you will gain access to ticket pricing. Convenience fees will apply and those fees are not part of the commissionable revenue.
2) At the Coliseum Ticket Office by mentioning “Cancer Services.” No convenience fees here.
Shows eligible for the charitable donation include:
- Wednesday, September 21 at 7:30pm
- Thursday, September 22 at 7:30pm
- Sunday, September 25 at 1:00pm
- Sunday, September 25 at 5:00pm
The base group prices (purchased at ticket office) are $87.50, $58.25, $43.25, $28.25. The 3:30pm show Friday is discounted further: $68.50, $54.50, $40.50, $26.50.
We’d like to thank the Memorial Coliseum for choosing us for this event and appreciates their continued support of what we try to do for the people in our community.