Thank you for your interest in joining the team at Cancer Services of Northeast Indiana. We are here to help when our friends and neighbors are diagnosed with cancer.
Current job opportunities:
Client Equipment Specialist
Cancer Services of Northeast Indiana is looking for a Client Equipment Specialist. This individual will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Agency Warehouse including pickup/delivery of hospital beds, cleaning all durable medical equipment, inventorying supplies, and ordering items needed for warehouse.
This position is 30 hours a week and the hourly pay is between $17-$20 an hour based on experience. This position will start after the Holidays.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage and maintain an inventory system for all supplies and durable medical equipment.
- Oversee dispensing of medical equipment, supplies, and assistance to clients as outlined in agency policy and procedure.
- Provide pick/delivery of beds and equipment.
- Clean and sanitize all durable medical equipment before distribution and upon return.
- Conduct regular checks on durable medical equipment by visually looking at equipment and checking for proper and safe operation.
- Perform routine maintenance on durable medical equipment.
- Maintain a clean environment.
- Monitor routine maintenance of building as directed.
- Operate hand tools to make repairs.
- Change light bulbs as needed.
- Trouble shoots all repairs and notify management items that need skilled attention.
- High School Graduate, prefer technical training in facilities management
- At least 2 years experience in facilities management
- Must have a current, active driver’s license.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Read complete job description here.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to Cheryl Dafforn at firstname.lastname@example.org.