We will host licensed massage instructor Lori Schlatter on Saturday, April 28, for Touch Caring and Cancer, a program that teaches participants simple massage techniques to help those with cancer in their lives. The session is $25 per participant- cancer patient or survivor. Bring a caregiver to the training free of charge.
This is a chance to practice touch techniques with an instructor nearby. Previous participants have said:
- Great course…enjoyable, informative and helpful.
- I feel more confident in helping my wife feel better.
- We love it so much! It has drawn us closer.
- We enjoy coming in for massage, but now we can actually do massage ourselves.
- We hold hands more; we even talk a little more.
When: Saturday, April 28, 2012, 10:30 a.m.-noon
Where: Cancer Services of Northeast Indiana, Healing Arts Center, 6316 Mutual Drive, Fort Wayne, IN 46825
For reservations call 260-484-9560 or toll free 866-484-9560