- Perform task-oriented duties, such as clerical work and data entry
- Perform project-oriented duties, such as grant research and sewing
- Serve on committees, such as Finance or Programs
- Host special events, such as the Educational Symposium and Design on Life
- Directly serve clients through support groups and transportation
- Give their time, talent and treasure to make a difference in the lives of those touched by cancer in our community
Who We Are
Cancer Services of Northeast Indiana is a local non-profit and has been serving people diagnosed with cancer and their families in Allen County since 1944. We are a team of caring professionals who walk the cancer journey with you and your family. We serve Adams, DeKalb, Noble, Huntington, Kosciusko, LaGrange, Steuben, Wabash, Wells, and Whitley counties.
Our mission is to enhance the quality of life of those affected by cancer by providing meaningful resources, information and compassionate assistance. This mission is based on the belief that a cancer diagnosis brings with it more needs than the obvious need for medical care, and these needs affect the entire family. People with cancer and their families need emotional support and practical resources and they can find them at Cancer Services.
Each year, our Client Advocates serve nearly 4,000 people with cancer in our community. They work in partnership with your doctor to make a difference in your life. They are a knowledgeable and compassionate friend who walks side-by-side with the family during the cancer experience.