- Perform task-oriented duties, such as clerical work and data entry
- Perform project-oriented duties, such as grant research and sewing
- Serve on committees, such as Finance or Programs
- Host special events, such as the Educational Symposium and Design on Life
- Directly serve clients through support groups and transportation
- Give their time, talent and treasure to make a difference in the lives of those touched by cancer in our community
What we do
Cancer Services mission is to enhance the quality of life of those affected by cancer by providing meaningful resources, information and compassionate assistance. We do so through a variety of programs and services, including financial assistance for cancer-related expenses, personalized supportive counseling, durable medical equipment loan, home health supplies, transportation assistance, massage therapy, and exercise. Click here for a full list of our programs and services.